Over the weekend I made several upgrades to the website to help the performance of the podcast.
Unfortunately, that meant the podcast went down for several hours last friday. One of the updates I made was to change the servers hosting the podcast, because they were just not up to the chalenges of streaming video. We live and we learn. With that change I had to also change the way the podcast is generated on our site. I use jekyll as my blog platform and had to write a custom solution to integrate the podcast with it.

If you are interested, I most likely will be writing a article on integrating my podcast. Keep an eye out for it.