- An acronym for Create, Read, Update, Delete. The basic actions for manipulating data.
- Common Language Infrastructure (CLI)
- A high level intermediary language specifications that describes executable code and a run time environment developed my Microsoft. It allows multiple programming languages to share common libraries.
- Global Scope
- The broadest area of scope in a program. Usually when something is in Global Scope it can be accessed from anywhere in the program.
- To create an instance of. Example:
var person = new Person()
- The area of a program were elements can be accessed.